Thursday, October 20, 2011

VW's of Austin

I have a crush on Austin, Tx. The music, the food, the people, the bats, the music, the music. There are stages in the Airport. And freaking amazing Tex mex and barbcue that you could binge on for weeks at a time.

Being a college town with lots of open minded people, and a thriving art scene, there are of course, lots of VW buses. I didn't get too many pictures - my hands were full of food - but I did get these.

This beauty was being driven out of a school for the deaf - the two people in the photo are signing to each other.





But this monster was my winner of the trip:


I didn't get to try the Freebird Burrito, I was still too stuffed on the Al Pastor taco from Guerros. Next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing, The Squirrel

I have another VW. I know it's a sickness. I'm cutting and pasting the post that I put on the samba: The Back story: My grandpare...