Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2009 Buscapades

It's been a while since my last post. To be honest, I haven't been doing much other than ordering parts, and lots of work related stuff, so camping and driving have been out.

Every year I tend to do a round up of the previous year, so here's last years high and low lights:
-Bus City. Brett really did a nice job on what will probably a growing and expanding event.
-The Finnon lake campouts - two this year, both fun, both worth the drive up that road.
-Trainspotting. Fun group, fun drive, excellent place to have a beer even if you are dismayed about your fuel pump.
-The Lantern craze. It appears that everyone in the Camper Family is changing from Coleman lanterns to Dietz style oil lanterns. Nothing bad can be said about that.
-My Broken shock mount. That thing drove me nuts for months. It's all better now.
-Not enough time for more camping. This year I plan on fixing that.


Happy New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing, The Squirrel

I have another VW. I know it's a sickness. I'm cutting and pasting the post that I put on the samba: The Back story: My grandpare...