Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm huge in Germany

OK, not me. My bus. Last week I got a call from a friend who pointed me to a craigslist ad that stated "looking for a hippy bus" for a TV show. Several phone calls later, I'm driving to Haight street and parking in front of Booksmith so this guy can do an absolutely horrible hippie impression while climbing in and out of my bus.

The camera crew had more fun looking at the engine and marveling at the wonders of German engineering.





Joe showed up in the late afternoon to hang out, his bus got in the picture too.



If anyone actually sees this show, please send me a link - it probably won't be out for 6 months.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I saw this ad! Glad it's your bus. You should put a notice on thesamba to see if anyone there will eventually see it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are the person who responded to that ad. Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the guys who does some occasional work for me sent me the ad. Funny thing - shes a TV producer who has crossed paths with me a few times. Small world.

    ReplyDelete

Introducing, The Squirrel

I have another VW. I know it's a sickness. I'm cutting and pasting the post that I put on the samba: The Back story: My grandpare...