Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Random Camp trip - because we can

The bus is a spontaneous vehicle. It's not a surprise (to me anyway) that Outside Magazine called it the greatest vehicle ever made. They may have been referring to the Syncro exclusively, but I'm rolling mine into the pile.

So when some of the crew asked me to join them at a random campout, and it was both cheap and on a free weekend, I didn't pass it up.

Lake Pardee, Ca. Also known as lake party in the summer. It wasn't summer yet.



Blake and Shelby are perpetually adorable.

The turkey vultures like to wait until it's warm before foraging.
But the turkeys will forage whenever they want.





I decided to try and take some pictures that I could submit for the GoWesty calendar.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing, The Squirrel

I have another VW. I know it's a sickness. I'm cutting and pasting the post that I put on the samba: The Back story: My grandpare...